Jacuzzi 400 Series on Long Island
Presenting more rotational PowerPro® Jets, a distinct high-back design, and an adjustable headrest, our designer J-400™ Collection delivers one of our best hydromassage experiences available. Stylish elegance is provided by premium lighting and a backlit waterfall.
- The J-495™ is the largest model in the Collection
- Packed with the widest variety of premium PowerPro® jet combinations in one model
- A unique bench seat for two
- Unique high back design protects you from the elements while also allowing for the extra-wide, illuminated waterfall to cascade warm water down your neck and back
- With stunning ProFinish™ cabinetry with optional corner accent lighting, an at-a-glance indicator light, and color touch screen control panel, this packed-with-features hot tub delivers a full style package
Size: 90″ x 110″ x 37.5″ – 43.5″
The J-485™ Jacuzzi® Hot Tub provides neck-to-toe muscle relief with a high-back design and adjustable pillow for enhanced relaxation at any height. With a roomy, open-seat design with 6-7 seats, the Jacuzzi® J-485™ model is set apart by its stunning Pro-Finish™ cabinetry, corner accent lighting, and an exclusive extra-wide illuminated waterfall that provides a relaxing cascade of warm water down the neck and back.
- A low-profile foot dome eases cramps and tension in tired feet, while a wide variety of PowerPro® jets with adjustable intensity allow for a targeted, personalized hydromassage with every soak.
- The Jacuzzi® J-485™ hot tub features three distinct therapy seats for total-body relief, including the RX Jet Therapy Seat for improved circulation through Swedish-style hydromassage; the FX-12 Therapy Seat with spiral-action jets for a stimulating deep-tissue massage in the neck, back, and wrists; and the sizable, body-supporting MX2 Jet Therapy Seat, which delivers full-back benefits.
- This stylish spa also boasts modern convenience with dual-purpose diverter knobs that double as cup holders.
Size: 91″ x 91″ x 37.5″
Ideal for full-body relief, the J-475™ Jacuzzi® Hot Tub’s 5-6 seat configuration offers the ultimate in style with a relaxing, extra-wide illuminated waterfall, plus an at-a-glance indicator light, color touch screen control panel, and stunning Pro-Finish™ cabinetry accented by corner lighting.
- This model boasts the widest variety of PowerPro® Jets, each with adjustable intensity for a personalized, targeted hydromassage. This head-to-toe spa also features a high-back design and an adjustable pillow for enhanced relaxation at any height, and a low-profile foot dome with a circle of powerful FX jets bring relief to tired feet and toes.
- The Jacuzzi® J-475™ spa features an RX Jet Therapy Lounge with six spinning jets for a Swedish-style hydromassage along the back, coupled with powerful jets aimed to relieve overworked muscles in the legs, feet, neck, and wrists.
- The FX-12 Therapy Seat’s stimulating deep tissue spiral jets deliver a massage to your neck and back while two FX Jets stimulate calves for a tension-relieving comprehensive massage.
- The sizable jets within the MX2 Jet Therapy Seat focus on the lower back while your body is supported, with precision jets adding back tension relief as they knead your neck and upper back.
- With room for up to six adults, the Jacuzzi® J-475™ model provides drink holders at every seat, including model-exclusive diverter knobs that serve double-duty as cup holders.
Size: 91″ x 91″ x 37.5″
With 6 seating options, the special edition J-445™ hot tub is precision designed, assembled and enhanced for the optimal hydrotherapy experience. And, more seat height variety than ever before makes this seven-foot spa model the perfect fit for everyone.
J-445™ 7-Foot Open Seating Spa
- A high-back design not only offers privacy and protection from the elements; it also offers the most diversity of seat heights for the largest range of body types of any spa, from shallow soak to deep immersion
- Premium PowerPro® Jets are seamlessly integrated for the best hydrotherapy experience
- The popular RX Seat offers the deepest soak in any model, while a jetted, wide waterfall seat combines a soft tissue with a deep tissue experience unique to this model
Size: 84″ x 84″ x 36″ – 43″
With 5 seating options, the J-435™ hot tub offers privacy, a forward-facing lounge, and a jetted cool down seat, making this seven-foot spa a popular model.
J-435™ 7-Foot Lounge Seating Spa
- A high-back design offers privacy, protection from the elements, and the best hydromassage experience
- Great for runners or anyone who has tired legs, a therapeutic lounge seat offers a unique massage for overall stress relief, including wrist jets and a complete set of leg jets.
- And, two cool-down seats –one of which has jets — give you the option to enjoy your hot tub without immersing yourself completely.
Size: 84″ x 84″ x 36″ – 43″
- The low-profile, compact J-425™ model is easy to enter and exit
- Boasts premium PowerPro® jets
- Unique high back design protects you from the elements
- With ProFinish™ cabinetry and optional corner accent lighting, an at-a-glance indicator light, and color touch screen control panel, the J-425™ hot tub is stunning in any patio or backyard space
Size: 76″ x 87″ x 34″ – 40″