Lifetime warranty on Dimension One Ultralife Shell
Acrylic shells are usually backed with fiberglass or ABS. Over time, the acrylic can separate from the backing material. This is called delamination, which causes blistering, peeling & cracking. Most hot tub manufacturers will give you a long warranty on the structure, which is the backing, but a fairly short warranty on the surface, which is the acrylic. So, your tub may not leak, but it will look pretty bad.
D1’s Ultralife shell is a patented material that is completely indestructible, and has a lifetime warranty.
90% less chemicals than other hot tubs
Our patented Ultra Pure Water Management System sanitizes and disinfects your spa water, which virtually eliminates your chemical requirement. The level of chlorine you need to maintain is equivalent to what is found in drinking water. Using the same technology that is found in water treament plants and amusement parks, your water passes thru multiple scrubbing chambers, where all of the living microorganisms are killed off naturally – no odors, no by-products!
D1 won the industry’s first-ever UL Listing for operating a purification system while people are using the hot tub!
- Our spas only use $25
- $30 Unlike most hot tubs that cost $80
- $200 per month to operate, and that’s based on LIPA rates!! This is because of many factors:
- all spas have full foam insulation, which locks in the heat
- high density foam covers, which are custom made for each tub to fit tight around the edges
- 85% of the heat generated by the pumps is returned to the water, so you’re getting free heat
- filtration, heating and sanitation is driven by a low power, 98 watt circulation pump.
- Our hot tubs are expertly engineered and plumbed so that the pumps are best utilized, ensuring that there is no wasted energy or horse power. This means a smaller more efficient pump that gives you more jet power than our competitors.
Engineered for Comfort
Dimension One has studied human anatomy, ergonomics, fluid mechanics, aquatic massage, acupressure, and reflexology so extensively they actually invented a new science; we call it “hydronomics.” Using state-of-the-art modeling software, D1 engineers design our hot tubs in virtual space, which ensures the ultimate in comfort.
The culmination of hydronomics can be experienced in our BioForm Seating features:
- Non-float seating designs
- Optimized body positioning
- Full body immersion
- Ideal jet and control placement
- Correct size and type of jets
Right for Any Height
The NeckFlex Jet Pillow is a patented headrest with built-in neck and shoulder jets. It’s adjustable in 5 positions, so no matter how short or tall you are, you’ll get the perfect massage. D1 customers say this is their favorite feature of their tub!
The Ultimate Massage
Our Dynamic Massage Sequencer allows you to select from 6 different massages. Jets will automatically turn on and off, creating a ‘dynamic massage’. You can pause the sequence, to target specific areas, and control the speed of the sequence.
Our lights and water features are not just another me-too option. Instead of the normal, boring waterfall, we have babbling brooks and fountains that can be adjusted from a few inches high to many feet in the air. And our 28 color LED lights not only make your water glow, but our perimeter lighting will make your spa a part of your landscape.
Our Oak & Cherry finishes look like real stained wood…without the maintenance. Or you can choose our beautiful cattail design, truly making your hot tub part of nature.
Kills Bacteria Naturally
Our proprietary Vision Cartridge uses minerals that naturally kill bacteria on contact. It significantly reduces the need for chlorine or bromine.